Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yo, Mammy!


Although somewhat belatedley, members of Boom Goes the Dynamite and friends of the members of Boom Goes the Dynamite wanted to send out special messages to their moms on Mother's Day.

Kyle Casey: Thank you for passing down the hair gene...or lack thereof.
Molly Casey: Thanks for your caramel rolls.
Kyle Coughlin: Thank you for not naming me Kevin.
Steve Geller: Thanks for proving to me that not every person from the East Coast has to be such a jerk.
Lisa Hardy: Thanks for teaching me that running fast should always (ALWAYS!) be optional.
Alicia Jerome: It was you that showed me that arriving even a minute before game time is a waste of time. Thanks for that.
Jeff Keiser: Thanks for teaching me that everything in life is either "the best/funniest/warmest/coldest/hardest/etc. thing ever" or "the worst/un-funniest/coldest/warmest/easiest/etc. thing ever."
Tory Kukowski: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for never calling me Teeks.
Casey Kurtt: Thank you for my, ahem, assets.
Kevin Kurtt: Thanks for teaching me that when I do something well it was you who taught me that, but when I do something poorly, it's dad's fault.
Laura Kurtt: Thanks for showing me how to dance.
Jesse Miller: Thank you for not giving up hope on getting a son.
Maggie Miller: Thanks for welcoming Quimby into the family. He's soooo much better than Cooper.
Kevin Noth: It was you that showed how to save money on shoes. For that, I am forever grateful.
Meghan Potter: Thanks for teaching me that there ain't no better man than an arrogant, hockey-playing man.
Shane Sandersf***: Thanks for teaching me the joys of Pinky Man.
Andrea Smith: Thanks for passing down the short genes to me.
Michelle Train: Thank you for not naming me Elaine.
Emily Wickstrom: Thanks for showing me how to be a top-notch drama queen.
Koda: Thanks for putting these really easy-to-chew-through leashes on me.
Cooper: Thanks for making dad get off his lazy ass to play Frisbee with me.
Maggie (the dog): Thanks for putting up with my constantly-shedding fur for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment